360 Film Festival: A Step Ahead With Immersion for the 5th edition
As international showcase for all immersive formats (VR/360, augmented reality, large formats), the 360 Film Festival embodies the vitality of creation in the territory of new immersive digital formats… During its previous edition, the 360 Film Festival successfully implemented its first technical prizes to honour “Innovation at the service of Creation” – which is the guideline of the SATIS-Screen4All exhibition where the festival takes place. For its fifth and next edition, the Immersive Festival evolves and now accepts Dome, CAVE, Mapping 360, Scenography screenings in its Large Format category.
With the aim to present the great diversity of the creation of immersive formats, the Festival team selects about thirty contents in competition. The Off Competition Selection shows a largest selection of contents with technical and/or artistic features that deserve to be highlighted.
- 3 Grand Prizes: VR / AR / Large Format
- Best Screenplay Award
- Best Interactivity Award
- Best Immersion Award
- Best Image Award
- Best Sound Award
- Best Animation Award
The selected programs for the competition are submitted to a Jury of professionals and compete for one of the 360 Film Festival Awards.
On November 3rd, the winners will be announced in the presence of a Jury made up of professionals from the media and entertainment industry…
Save the dates…
• 15 September: Closure of the call for content
• 3 November: Awards evening during SATIS night
• November 3 & 4: Showcase of the selected contents in the 360 Film Festival area during the SATIS and online
Flashback to 2019 Edition...
In 2019, the Festival received 145 contents from 27 countries, 70 have been selected and 31 have been selected among them for the competition. The Jury, made up of professionals and chaired by the cinema director Gérard Krawczyk, awarded the following grand prize:
• VR GRAND PRIX awarded to “Le Cri” by Sandra Paugam and Charles Ayats – Produced by Fabienne Servan-Schreiber and David Bigiaoui from Cinétévé.
Duration: 15 min / Year: 2019
• AR GRAND PRIX awarded to “Insurrection 1944” created by RealCast – Produced by Paris Musées.
Running time: 25 min / Year: 2019 / Country: France
• LARGE FORMAT GRAND PRIX awarded to “Áróra” by Tommy Caron and Sarah Ouellet – Produced by Maryse De Lottinville from Studio Montreal
Running time: 21 min / Year: 2019 /
Follow SATIS on social networks:
Facebook: 360 Film Festival / Satisexpo / Screen4All
Twitter: @satisexpo / @Screen4allforum
LinkedIn: Satis Expo and Screen4all groups #SATIS #SCREEN4ALL #360FILMFESTIVAL